Not open for further replies.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Come on guys! Ian only need one more taker!!
Any brave modeller.....? :D
With your passion for steam punk, I am surprised that you aren't going for this one, Diesel punk if ever there was...

P

Polux

Let's see....
Is this list correct Ian (papa)?
You got...
Patrick
David
Ian (papa)
Jim
Monica
Robert
Alex
Polux

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Let's see....
Is this list correct Ian (papa)?
You got...
Patrick
David
Ian (papa)
Jim
Monica
Robert
Alex
Polux
Yes that's who I've got listed Polux. I also think Paul (peej) also said yes but I'm waiting on confirmation.

D

dubster72

Just to let you all know that I'm going to do a Mad Max Sturmtiger... I think its slab-sided appearance would work well in this format.... I hope! ;)

P

Polux

Nice, Patrick!

Mmmm.....errrhhh....I don't know, exactly, what can I do yet...:confused:

First Name
Alex
I know mine is going to include two mounted Panzerschrecks, ideally inside a civilian van or truck, although it's proving very difficult to find a 1:35 civilian WW2 era van or truck kit as most of those are in 1:24 which is too big.

D

dubster72

I know mine is going to include two mounted Panzerschrecks, ideally inside a civilian van or truck, although it's proving very difficult to find a 1:35 civilian WW2 era van or truck kit as most of those are in 1:24 which is too big.
Why not use an Opel Blitz? Like most military trucks in WWII, it started life as a civilian vehicle - built from 1930 onwards I believe. There's a number of 1/35 kits of it out there, from Italeri & Tamiya to name but two.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Why not use an Opel Blitz? Like most military trucks in WWII, it started life as a civilian vehicle - built from 1930 onwards I believe. There's a number of 1/35 kits of it out there, from Italeri & Tamiya to name but two.
Any truck like that would do and if you wanted a hard cover for it you could use the hull of a boat ( or anything like that ) turned upside down scratch built to open to reveal the Panzerschrecks. Or just scratch build the sides youself there would be plenty of scrap metal around.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
So I am guessing that this is a goer then lol.
Ill make a forum for it and you can sort out what you will be doing there.
@papa 695 Once it is open make an introduction, list those taking part and any other relevant info you can think of.
This should be a fun one.

Status
Not open for further replies.