XV88 battlesuit

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb scott , i cant see anything thats not perfect , i particularly love the blueing and heat staining on the gun barrels. , fantastic work mate , cheers tony

D

Deleted member 4539

Headline breaking news.

"Scott produces a Stunner"....

And I would have to agree.Everything about this shows excellent modelling skills from the paintwork to the chipping and weathering all the way to the excellent gatling gun with those excellent burnt tone's. :D

F

Fenlander

That is some impressive painting. Not a GW fan really but they do produce some amazing pieces. This very nicely done Scott.

D

dubster72

Not really my thing also, but that's some impressive painting & weathering Scott

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nowt wrong with that metal beasty at all Scott. Lovely finish and weathered. I take it as you have slapped it in this section is there something you're not sure about?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic,work with this Scott,like the scuffed blue armor,and real like the heat staining on the gun barrels,looks great,

your done a great job on him, ;)

N

noble

Thanks gentle folks, hi si yeah iam just not sure about the paint work on the gattling gun, also not sure if the chipped paint is too much.

Scott

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Thanks gentle folks, hi si yeah iam just not sure about the paint work on the gattling gun, also not sure if the chipped paint is too much.
Scott
Looks fine to me, the gun barrels match the rest, well used but not over the top.