T. van Vuuren

Fantastic build , lovely detail. You captured the feel of the Hun perfectly

Theuns

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice work Tony, great weathering and the heat mark colours on the engine area are superb.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
What's next on the bench Tony?

Well paul at the moment ive got 2 GB's on the bench -the chengdu j10 to finish off and the yak 25 rv  has just been started. As far as the century series builds go im hoping to get the monogram f101 voodoo started soon  , and ive promised myself im going to get the monogram p61 black widow out of the stash too ( ive got some lovely aftermarket decals for this , im doing it as' little audrey' based at scorton airfield yorkshire for a short time in 1944) cheers tony

J

John Rixon

Fantastic. Heat staining is a first for me, never seen it done, and  like everyone else, I loved this era of U.S. Jets. Really beautiful job!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Fabulous! Like everyone else, I can't wait to see the rest.

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Looks really nice with that NMF, decent efford with the heat staining too!

B

BigZimmo

Tony......absolutely great!!! The F-100 is one of my favourite cold war-jets. You've made an excellent job on this model. From the assembly until the metallic finish it's a cracking work. More of this, mate!!!!

:smiling3:

Bigfoot57

SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I missed this one and like everyone else had said wow a superb rendition of the classic jet from the era brilliant job

Regards

Colin