Yaks 'Under a tenner ' PZL TS 11 Iskra

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Beautiful.

PS You bringing it to Cosford? You ought to!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thanks everyone for the positive comments , if it wasnt for the canopy , i would be well chuffed with how it turned out. As it is I still enjoyed it and it doesnt look too bad . Dave I got this at the Newark show from a trader who was doing a four for £10 deal , the other three being the PZL P7a , Yak 1M , and a JB models rebox of the airfix Scorpion /Scimitar light tank . Just wait till Cosford though , I'll be under the tables like a Sow looking for truffles , I can smell a bargain soviet from yards away!

First Name
Peter
Hi Tony, congratulations! I think you made the most possible out of this kit. If you'd like some larger scale polish trainer, there is a new resin kit:

Orlik TC-1

Maybe it is not a bargain, but might be a nice addition to your collection.

P.S. I cannot understand why polish navy stick to that red/white chess board instead of painting national insignia in low-vis scheme. It's like a terget on shooting range.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Oooooooooooo that's nice!

It's hard to believe that this cost under a tenner the result is that good. The camouflage is particularly well done and makes the model look more like 1/48 than braille scale!

Great stuff Tony and if proof were needed that you needn't spend a fortune to get stunning results then this is certainly it!

Cheers

P

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Well, I like to see something I haven't seen before - yes that sort of makes sense. Anyway, top job old boy.................