Zero paints wanring

P

Plastickitbasher

Morning all

A slight cock up this morning when shaking a bottle of Zero paints, not sure if I got a dodgy bottle or if I was a little to heavy handed.

Spray-booth-mess_0001.jpg

Spray-booth-mess_0002.jpg

So be a little mindful when shaking bottles of paint it could get a bit messy!!!!!

Regards

David...

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh lol,so lucky you where doing it in the spray booth, :S

D

dubster72

I've always thought that stainless steel ball bearings & glass are an accident waiting to happen. I think I'd wrap mine in an old hand towel prior to shaking. 

P

Plastickitbasher

I've always thought that stainless steel ball bearings & glass are an accident waiting to happen. I think I'd wrap mine in an old hand towel prior to shaking. 

That's a good idea I'll do that next time

Paul Davies

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
used a lot of their paints and never had that happen! Never shake mine too hard just shake for a long time

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
What colour is it out of interest

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
Reason I asked is I've a jar of Epson purple which if it was the same color your welcome to it as I have no longer a need for it

First Name
Dave
I had the same thing happen with a glass bottle of Alclad.Luckily it wasn't a full bottle.Still made a mess though!.

S

Ssasho0

The same happened to me,  the floor, the chair and my clothes still bare the consequences. 

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
theres a lesson here do you DO NOT SHAKE GLASS JARS OR BOTTLES OR THEY WILL BREAK, but then again I can not talk spilt tamiya x-11 all over my bedroom floor and trousers as it slipped out off my hands as i was trying to put the lid on whilst holding, a nother paint bottle xf-16 :oops::rolleyes: