Zoukei Mura 1/32 Kawasaki Ki-45

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
That s very nicely done.

A great effort!!

Andrew

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Nice job on a difficult Camo Del.

Tell me about it Tim!!!

I was going to try freehand airbrush but my shaky hands would put paid to that... in the end, laid down initial camo colour then used liquid mask (vms) to gain the 'squirly' shape...then second camo colour and a lot of fingers crossed.

Del

Last edited:

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Very nicely done. Like you I won’t use the clear parts when I do mine. I do think though that the idea of those is to sand and polish sections where you want to display internal detail. That sort of thing is not my thing at all though.

therapy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
Tell me about it Tim!!!

I was going to try freehand airbrush but my shaky hands would put paid to that... in the end, laid down initial camo colour then used liquid mask (vms) to gain the 'squirly' shape...then second camo colour and a lot of fingers crossed.

Del
Crikey Del that was a lot of liquid mask! I've never used it to that degree thus far.....

Nick

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Very nicely done. Like you I won’t use the clear parts when I do mine. I do think though that the idea of those is to sand and polish sections where you want to display internal detail. That sort of thing is not my thing at all though.

Totally agree Barry, too much hassle.

Del

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job del , paintwork is superb . A lovely looking aircraft brilliantly done , cheers tony

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Great job with that camo Del. I'm not sure I would have the patience in that scale to do a scheme like this.