Zoukie-Mura - 1:32 Skyraider build

T

tecdes

Like that engine Barry I bet there is a lot of work in that. Very impressive.

Laurie

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Barry, I'm with you 100% of the way there. Enjoying yourself is truly what it's all about.

I'm not sure I'd shell out £150 for this kit though. I don't have the skills needed to do it justice as you've done, so for me it would be an awful waste.

Gern

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Gern/Dave... Yes, it is expensive and once you take all the materials and the weapons set into account we are talking of a bit over £200. That is a lot of dosh and I have been trying to 'square' that spend with myself. But as the build goes I am finding it easier to do so. This is not a short build, even with a fairly basic approach to the kit such as mine and if I had spent the time in the pub that I spent on this kit it would have cost a lot more than £200... Blimey, I went to the cinema with my lady Saturday with a meal first in Frankie and Benny's and did not get any change from £100.... the film, good as it was, certainly was not as enjoyable as this kit.

K

Keith9657

Right with you there, Barry. On a £s spent : hours building ratio it will work out very cheap indeed. At least thats what I tell the missus! Its a great build and I look forward to seeing it progress. Its giving me a bit of Dutch courage to start my 1:24 Hurricane.

Keith

B

Buttonman

That's some model mate, But £200. on a model my Missus would cut my remaining b**l off .

The web site is pretty,I like the look of the Mustang alot of extras bump the price up really quick from £80. but as i said before the Mustang would be a model of a life time.

Think you should show everything off, Engine and anything else that opens.

Gonna be a massive build will be watching.

Cheers

Martin

L

lemoff

This just makes we want to crack on with mine :sad:

Looking awesome fella!

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
M

mobear

a humana humana thats gorgeous barry bloody marvellous

mobear

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
This might be slow progress but it's looking fantastic Barry.

Vaughan

V

Vajled

One of my fav planes...

I have done one few weeks ago and definitely must go for NAVY version too

Great work so far

Roman

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
its looking great Barry. Please dont keep us waiting too long.. IM EXCITED:tongueout2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Looking really nice Barry as Steve says looking forward to the end result. This might interest you I found a video on YouTube of a

with the wasp on the tail fin. It certainly was one big bird.Vaughan

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Brilliant video thanks Vaughan. Mine is going to have a similar weapons load to that!!!

V

Vajled

definitly must get one of NAVY

GREAT DRESS!!!! and work too

Roman

M

mobear

when you see it it seems to be worth the money its gorgeous

mobear