AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
ooo gonna follow this one as i looked at getting one of these kits

M

m1ks

Not one i'm familiar with but that's a nicely detailed engine for a 48th scale.

Hmmmm, eBay beckons once more :smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

Looking forward to this ,I've not seen this kit brand before

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Looking good Tony. What are the decals like? I've heard a few people mention they aren't great. Also is there any flash?

Really do like their kits though. Certainly cleaned up their act these days

M

msm2

Decals feel thin but will not know until I start on them. I have just checked for flash and did not see any. Will post pics tomorrow.

B

Bunkerbarge

Very interesting that you think this is more detailed than the Tamiya offerring, which we tend to hold in such high regard. It certainly looks very well moulded, thanks for sharing this build, it is going to be particularly interesting to see.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Good start, Tony.

Slightly off thread, I have a couple of Zvezda 1/35 armour models in my stash. They are a Russian Company. The detail on the kits is excellent, as good as Tamiya and for far less money.

I don't dispute Tamiya are great kits, but sometimes I think us modellers get blinkered into thinking almost every other make is somehow inferior and if they haven't heard of it, it can't be much good.

Not always the case.....

Ron

M

msm2

I have the La-5 which I started many moons ago, very detailed and a pain in the **** to build. One day I will finish it. Ron its no problem going off thread.

S

Sky Raider

Looks a nice kit Tony, should be another good one.

Andy

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
It looks very good. There have been a lot of very positive reviews of this kit and nobody seems to be complaining about fit issues. I understand that the engine is a tight squeeze if you want to close it up,but that's about it. I'll be interested to watch this one.

Cheers

Steve