ICM Kozak-2 Ukrainian Armoured Vehicle 1/35th Scale

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
I've never been afraid to bin a kit that stopped being fun - life's too short.

Steve, would you like to borrow a hammer, I have a selection.

IMG_2239.jpg

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Because I started out w/model railroading, when I get frustrated or loose mojo with a project, I return to it. It is easier for me to accomplish stuff, and there's always things to add or improve on w/o stress.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Keep going Steve, some of these over engineered kits are produced to out do the opposition and frustrate the modeller, but treat the multi-part assembly parts as a sub assembly that can be added later. Like the wheels on a tank, the suspension units, the turret and tracks if workable, these can all be broken down into sub assemblies... I now have 360 track links to clean up and assemble, so I do ten or so at a time - the hardest part is when you are counting them out and get interupted three times and lose count....:tired:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Put it on the Shelf of Doom and come back to it later mate - I'm just about to start a second Bergepanther that's been sat for at least five years!
(and don't use the parts that (a) can't be seen, or (b) aren't necessary for the build - allows you to start a spares stash!)
Steve