Petes enterprise refresh revell 1/600

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I had a bit of a disaster some little furry oik knocked my enterprise the shelf IMG_20240824_132026.jpg
But never mind it gives me a chance to rebuild it better using a new kit and I will be robbing all the electronics as well IMG_20240824_132033.jpg

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
I had a bit of a disaster some little furry oik knocked my enterprise the shelf View attachment 516210
But never mind it gives me a chance to rebuild it better using a new kit and I will be robbing all the electronics as well View attachment 516211
That’s given Scotty a couple engineering problems.
‘I’ll give you full power soon Jim but transporter will be a tad longer’!!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH Peter so sorry to hear an see that as yes them pussys will get anywhere an i bet you was heartbroken to see the enterprise on the floor in bits as i would be if my big enterprise got broke but she has been on the shelf now for 20 odd yrs an no damge so far from our cat lilley so you building another one well done sir an yes that will keep scotty busy an you lol an you have done well to get the eletroinics out without damegein them brilliant hope all goes well this time
atb
chrisb an jen

Stefee

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stefan
AN HI Stefee what are you also into startrek like Peter an i ?
chrisb
I do like Star Trek, sci-fi in general and real space but am not an expert on the subjects.
My build of the same kit as Peters is progressing very slowly and am awaiting some more PE parts, 4 × shuttle craft kits in 1/600 and a mask set to arrive.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Aye Jim, attacked by the Romulan pussy, knocked off course and into three dimensional parts, never mind with the help of the large fingered human god we will soon be up and travelling the shelf space again.....
The joys of living with a far superior being who thinks nothing of making more work for you.
Look forward to seeing the revamped version.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Seffee have you put your enterprise build on the forum ? as love to see it
chrisb

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
John