What's on the Bench 2024

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
So as I'm new here I thought I should post up some pictures of my current projects/bench 'stuff' - apologies if this is the wrong thread.

So this is my workspace - freshly tidied just for you guys - yes I do have OCD :smiling:

IMG-9552.jpg

With some of my stash above...

IMG-9555.jpg

Current build (a hopefully mojo restoring OBB basic build) is an old Tamiya Late production Sherman. (The wingtip tanks are for a PM models F-5A)

IMG-9553.jpg

A couple of stalled builds - A Tamiya Tiger 1 (The indy tracks scare the crap out of me) and Airfix's K2/Y Ambulance.

IMG-9554.jpg

I also have some winged things on the go...

IMG-9558.jpg

And this F-5A, on a pile of other kits awaiting my possible Iranian Air Force project.

IMG-9556.jpg

When not working in my room, I do have one of these little Humbrol workstation things, for when I'm sat out in the garden or in the kitchen etc. It's quite useful.

IMG-9551.jpg

Well that's all from my bench for a mo - I need to go and feed the Scutters.
Nice. Welcome to the forum

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Currently rewatching it every day when I have breakfast.
About 25 years ago, I guess, there was a channel here in the Netherlands that broadcast one episode fairly late every weekday night. When they got to the very last episode, they would just start again with the very first the next evening :smiling3: My brother and I must have seen every episode at least twice that way, and most three times.