1/144 cvillian aeroport runway needed

A

Aurora

hello all, recently i am planing to build a 1/144 scale airbus A319. I need airport runway texture to put the plane over it. what i need is geneva airport's runway number 23

View attachment 99413

runway is concrete build. doesnt matter if you dont have number 23, all same looking runway work. i can add runway number to texture. i tried to take a screenshot from google earth but it doesnt work well when i arrange to scale 1/144. i need much better texture. also i search through internet and couldnt find civilian runway texture like this.

if you help me i will be glad, thanx!

6272515.34edc880.640.jpg

First Name
Mike
Hi Safak, have you tried Noy's Miniatures? They do a range of runway prints - mostly military, but I think they do some 1/144 civilian runways too. Probably not Geneva specifically, but maybe you could customize it? The only other way to do it would be to create the file in a paint program and print it out. I reckon the runway would be about 8" wide in 1/144 scale.

A

Aurora

\ said:
Hi Safak, have you tried Noy's Miniatures? They do a range of runway prints - mostly military, but I think they do some 1/144 civilian runways too. Probably not Geneva specifically, but maybe you could customize it? The only other way to do it would be to create the file in a paint program and print it out. I reckon the runway would be about 8" wide in 1/144 scale.
thank you for your reply mike, since i am living outside of england/EU i prefer to find a good quality texture and edit it to specifically as geneva airport runway. all of the textures i found on internet are for military. if i cant find a texture which having white stripes, tire marks, yellow follow lines i will go to blank page and do it from 0 :smiling3:

First Name
Mike
\ said:
thank you for your reply mike, since i am living outside of england/EU i prefer to find a good quality texture and edit it to specifically as geneva airport runway. all of the textures i found on internet are for military. if i cant find a texture which having white stripes, tire marks, yellow follow lines i will go to blank page and do it from 0 :smiling3:
I look forward to seeing what you come up with, please post it on here when it's done :smiling3: