B

BigZimmo

Last edited:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Very nice Stefan

I like the colourful markings on the D.520, the figures are painted well and the back drop brings everything together.

Great stuff

Paul

Ps. I'm thinking about getting this Masterbox set myself.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Wonderful build Stefan, love the figures as well as the nicely made Dewoitine. Nice sepia photo too :smiling3:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic build Stefan , a beautifully made model and some great figures. The base and clever use of natural background gives it a totally real feel - excellent , thoughtful photography. cheers tony

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build Stefan,beautifully figures, very well painted

A

andyrobs

cracking build Stefan, love the camo, love the figures, brilliant work mate!!!

Cheers, Andrew

W

Willi262

Love the figures, very lifelike. I love the photos too, I would swear it was really outside sitting at the airfield.

And the historical looking sepia shot. Eye candy that I could just munch on all day...

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Very nice indeed. I have been tempted by these Azur kits as a way to add a French fighter to my display.

Are there any particular issues with the build?

B

BigZimmo

Thanks for your kind words. I'm pleased that you like my new fighter. :smiling3:

Barry, there are a few problems with the fit of the upper nose area. There you have to fill something and grind. And of course there are no alignment pins or groove for all components. The components of resin have to be reworked a bit. The mouths of the board weapons in the wings must be drilled.

Also some filler to the adhesive seam is required. The propellerblades must be adhered separately in the correct position.

But I would say, for a short-run kit, the assembly runs quite well.

By the way ....... the ancient photo can be easily created with the image editing program "Photoscape".

Stefan:smiling3:

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Really nice Stefan Great dio and the faded photo is a nice touch.