1/32 beaufighter

First Name
Robert
I like the exhaust system you have done. Your really making excellent progress on this Scott, so have you decided the Mk 1F nightfighter ?

Robert

N

noble

Actually no I've decided to do it in RAF coastal colours, sky blue underneath with a top base of dark sea grey and RLM grey for camouflage. I am also adding invasion stripes to her as well, maybe even a torpedo.

Scott

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Looks good in black, nice and menacing.

First Name
Robert
Like the look of this Scott ( the undercarriage is spot on and the correct angle is right too. When I built my 1/48 I thought the legs would be straight but they are at an angle forward. You seem to have for this spot on. The med theme colour is looking very clean, likening this a lot

Robert :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

N

noble

This will be a coastal command scheme I have marked out the areas for the invasion stripes, then the RLM 22 camouflage is going to be applied.

Scott

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Looking good I've got one of these in my stash so I'm watching with great interest keep up the great work cheers John

First Name
Jason
Just caught up with this one Scott. I've looked at this kit so many times! It's a lot of plastic for the money. Tales of its flaws however have always put me off.

You are certainly whipping it in to shape mate. Nice clean build and I really like the Coastal Command scheme. Not sure if I'll be able to walk past it next time I'm in my LHS.

Look forward to the next instalment.

Jason

N

noble

Thank wendall, papa much appreciated, Robert like the pics mate nice and very useful.

Scott

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
This is looking great Scott, nice clean work so far,

N

noble

Cheers joe will post some more up dates in the morning, glad you like it.

scott

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Very nice Scott those invasion strips look very impressive.