1/35 Iraqi street scene

P

Polux

Oh!!

That's different!! And interesting :smiling3: :smiling3:

Really nice work so far. keep the good work coming!

First Name
Stuart
\ said:
Oh!!
That's different!! And interesting :smiling3: :smiling3:

Really nice work so far. keep the good work coming!
Thank you for your feedback,not much left to finish the dio now

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
He is looking good, however if i was to be critical, he is the wrong colour - the EOD Bomb suits,this version on the figure, worn in Iraq were a green colour (I could be wrong - wouldnt be the first time !), of course it could just be the lighting on the photo. Also the blast visor should be Black / green and not transparent - obviously where he looks thru is transparent. I found this great site for the EOD 9 Suit & Helmet when i was looking at building the Meng EOD set (now on a back burner).

Some great photos on the Alamy Website

First Name
Stuart
He is looking good, however if i was to be critical, he is the wrong colour - the EOD Bomb suits,this version on the figure, worn in Iraq were a green colour (I could be wrong - wouldnt be the first time !), of course it could just be the lighting on the photo. Also the blast visor should be Black / green and not transparent - obviously where he looks thru is transparent. I found this great site for the EOD 9 Suit & Helmet when i was looking at building the Meng EOD set (now on a back burner).

Some great photos on the Alamy Website

Thanks for your feedback Steve always appriacted and will change the visor but the suit is green must be the lighting.

i did copy from a photo so thought it was all good but I will checkout your link cheers 

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thanks for your feedback Steve always appriacted and will change the visor but the suit is green must be the lighting.

i did copy from a photo so thought it was all good but I will checkout your link cheers 

Thought it must be the lighting, hope you didnt mind, but your doing such a cracking job on it, didnt want anyone to start - ".....yes but the EOD is wrong, what a shame!" deserves " thats brill"

D

Deleted member 4539

Nice work Stu.

It's great that you can take constructive critisism
smile.png

First Name
Stuart
Thought it must be the lighting, hope you didnt mind, but your doing such a cracking job on it, didnt want anyone to start - ".....yes but the EOD is wrong, what a shame!" deserves " thats brill"

I don't mind one bit Steve,I am glad you pointed it out.

thank you for taking the time to look at it 

First Name
Stuart
Nice work Stu.

It's great that you can take constructive critisism
smile.png

I joined this forum to get advise and tips to help me get better with my modeling Ralph,so I will always take advice and take note where I went wrong.

i am just happy that you guys take the time to look at my progress.

I really appreciate all feedback ?

First Name
Stuart
image.jpgAfter correcting my little mistake on my last Eod figure (thanks again for the heads up on that Steve )I can now move onto the last two figures as shown 

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Looking the business!

Great effort!! B|