1/35 Kettenkrad Cable

First Name
Aaron
Sorry i dont know how to quote a post so it shows the posters name so i just use the quote icon in the bar :confused:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Aaron, back to your stone wall which is very good , so how thick do you do the fill and let dry ?

and how you brake it up hit it with a big hammer ?

as the bits do sean well much the same size

First Name
Aaron
Thanks Steve,

Monica, make the plaster as thick as you want, i spread some out on a icecream lid, when it was dry i pushed the filler out of the lid by bending it from the back and i just broke it up with my fingers when it was dry, if you want a more uniform look then you can use a craft knife to cut the pieces. Hope that helps.

First Name
Richard
Nice one Aaron,

really like the setup of this diorama, detail and weathering are superb, I also like the story of this diorama.

Cheers Richi

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Aaron , nice trick thank you , that a big help always looking for ways around things , and ever if you do use

a knife, they will chip and splitter ,

cheers

Moni

First Name
Aaron
Cheers Richi, i'm following your work. Appreciate the feedback.

Your welcome Monica, glad to help.

P

phikoleoputra

My God, that's an awesome build.wish i have the same skill

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I love it! what else can I say that hasn't been said above!

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Superb Build Aaron ........... Terrific detail and first class presentation .............. Give that man a cigar.

Peter

S

Stevekir

How did you make the grassy stuff on the ground. Scratch, or a kit? Very realistic.

First Name
Aaron
Thanks Jim, Peter and Amos.

Steve, the grass is railroad flock with greenline grass clumps, army painter flowers and static grass with some brush bristles.

First Name
Aaron
Thanks mate. The tracks were 2 piece each indy links...mind numbing.

N

noble

Now that is very cool, the paint and weathering are spot on and your figures are excellent.

scott

R

rememal

Nice work

\ said:
Sorry i dont know how to quote a post so it shows the posters name so i just use the quote icon in the bar :confused:
To do this, Aaron all you need to do is click on the small blue `reply' on the right side of the box under the coloured icons.

S

Stevekir

\ said:
Nice workTo do this, Aaron all you need to do is click on the small blue `reply' on the right side of the box under the coloured icons.
Also, we were told recently that if you want to quote a part only of a previous post, just select it, then a small black and white "Reply" whatsit appears just after the end of your selection. Click on that whatsit and you will get the usual reply sheet but with that selection only.