1/35 scale figures Russian suggestions please.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
After much searching I've decided on these.

min35281_art.jpg

Sitting I know, but some of the arm angles look as if they will suit, ( minor surgery no doubt ) Good price from a seller as it was the last one he had .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
MiniArt do some quite unusual figures and the few I've used have been pretty good.
Yes Jim, if I'm lucky the faces will be well detailed . Unfortunate those standing figures were discontinued . There were some in Europe but don't want to have to pay customs duty plus the postage which was high.

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Hey John,
Just wanted to point out the figures on the tank box art are Spanish not Sovs, though they've got red stars on their caps. So, probably Sov-equipped Nationalists. Spanish flags colours on the turret and the BA-3 armoured car
Also, what period are you depicting? The early uniform, as in the MiniArt set, with collar rank tabs, was replaced in '43 with Tsarist style rank shoulder boards, by which time the T-26s were mostly gone.
Also also, the MiniArt 'early' guys have Ppsh SMGs, which was 'inspired' by the Finnish Suomi SMG, so was only just in service for Barbarossa. If you're doing Sovs in Poland, or Khalkin Gol, no Pepeshas

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Today on Missing-Lynx, somebody asked about this kit:

1474152-114066-54-pristine.jpg

Apparently the tank is pretty poor by modern standards, but the price is good for a set of five resin figures :smiling3:

Reactions: JR

Jon Heptonstall

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jon
Hi John.
The Tank Company have a good range of Soviet figures.Histories Agents have quite a lot in stochpk.
Jon.

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Today on Missing-Lynx, somebody asked about this kit:

1474152-114066-54-pristine.jpg

Apparently the tank is pretty poor by modern standards, but the price is good for a set of five resin figures :smiling3:
Your trying to tempt me ;):smiling2:.

Hi John.
The Tank Company have a good range of Soviet figures.Histories Agents have quite a lot in stochpk.
Jon.
Thanks Jon, will give them a look .Good to know for future builds as well .

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Your trying to tempt me ;):smiling2:.
Mostly as far as the figures are concerned, the tank appears to be not worth the money given the alternatives available.