1/35 Scale making coconut palm tree for vietnam diorama

T

thanan

I had finished this work about one month before. This handmade coconut palm tree I usually add to my diorama specially Vietnam war. It simply to make this tree and you can finish it only 1-2 hours. I hope you like this preview and thank again to every feedbacks and comments.:vacat:

F

Fenlander

That is very creative and very effective. Many thanks for showing how you have done this as it is so valuable to members of the forum to see that this can be done without spending a fortune. But to show how it can be done is always inspiring and helpful. Superb work.

N

noble

Nice palm tree mate i made somthing similar for my after gazala dio, but very nice work.

scott

T

thanan

thanks a lot Fenlander , Scott for your feedback. See you soon to my next preview.:bye:

T

treyzx10r

top notch you really have a GREEN thumb!

Last edited:
T

thanan

Hi trey, yeah that me with green thumb. Thanks a lot your reply.:computer:

S

seatiger

hey great tree but what is in the bowel and what are the leaves made of again great tress

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
This is a great looking palm tree Thanan, and I watched the previous one you did.

Can you put a bit of narrative with the pictures to explain what each picture is showing so we can try for ourselves.

Many thanks for sharing.

Tony.

A

andygh

Hmmm! Try clicking on the link below

D.I.Y. 1/35 scale coconut palm tree (for Vietnam & Pacific war diorama) | Military Modelling

Last edited: