1:35 Vietnam war scenery base. "Jungle scene"

T

thanan

Hi everyone, This is my new diorama base of Vietnam war. I design this diorama concern about scenery of waterway tail from the waterfall. Most of this diorama scenery groundwork materials and model trees are handmade. This scenery not yet finish waiting to make the water effect for next update and find some figures add to the scene. Hope you like this scenery and thank you for every comments and suggestions.

A

Apokalipse

I really enjoyed scrolling through this.

Really great stuff!

H

Holden149

That is Awsome... So realistic...

Defenetly some good tips to be had...

I had to take a second look at your first

reference pic, I Though you had put a figure

in your dio and took a picture.

T

thanan

Hi everyone and thank you very much to latest reply, Apokalipse, Stuart, Nick. Have a nice day to all.

I had finish this step of scenery groundwork about make watercourse to the scene. First I want to do this watercourse with resin but after look at the picture reference of Vietnam war make me change my mind. I decide to do it similar to the picture that look like a wet mud and some problem with the resin that about the strong smell it a little effect to my health. So I choose to use plaster gypsum and uhu glue to make this watercourse. For the last step of this scenery is waiting for figures to come to my hand and after the work of figures I can show you soon. Thank you to all of you and many thanks to every comments and suggestions. See you soon. Thanan

F

Fenlander

I have said this before that there is a thin line between modelling and art, you are showing us the art of modelling Thanan, incredible work.

T

thanan

Thanks so much Fenlander to your special kind word and have a nice day. :goodluck:

G

gillieman

Wow that is amazing!! i am blown away with how you've done this. Love thr tree's and forrest floor covering.

T

thanan

Thanks a lot Paul & gillieman for your reply and very very apologize to my late reply to you.

R

Rasches

all I can say your Wicked!!! you make it more realistic! so have you decided to put models?

ches