1:350 USS Indianapolis for swaps

D

Dave Garrett

i have the acadamy 1:350 uss indianapolis that i wish to sell for £30 plus free postage i may be open to swaps for a large car, truck or plane kit or make me an offer we could maybe do a part exchange

Last edited:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I would have only considered it if it came with sharks :D

D

Dave Garrett

you could always make some out of clay if you want sharks that bad

G

Graham D

I've got this model in my stash with photo etch from Pontos, which I think is the most comprehensive one for this model. I got the kit for £20 and the photo etch cost about £90. There are cheaper alternatives. This is not the one to go for if you have never used photo etch before. http://www.bnamodelworld.com/pontos-model/pon-37017f1

D

Dave Garrett

graham the pow is my first build using photo etch and i'm not doing to bad with that at the moment i am using the eduard photo etch for this kit and the pow as i can buy the pe as i go it's cheaper for me to do it this way.

D

Dave Garrett

sold it yesterday for £25 to a guy that's local to me

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I hate photo etch ........ I've tried it a couple of times........ and end up throwing it across the room. But I really admire those that can.

Peter

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Dave you do know that there is a "market place" thread for this type of post... Just so you know for next time ;)