1/50 Scale Display Vignette

First Name
Charles
Just completed a display diorama for a customer. The scale display, is 1.2m x 0.40m x 0.40m in dimension. It is mostly for displaying 1:50 scale truck models, at exhibitions. I have come a long way and have done a lot of home made rock molds and scratch build details. I've even included handles that would make it easier to managed when moving it around. I also tried to make it as sturdy as possible, as it will be moving around quite a lot. I will also be weathering the truck combo you see on the display. I just used it to take photos of the layout in its entirety. Hope Tobias and Fredrik like it. I tried to mimic new/old patch roads, after many years of heavy traffic across this region, especially by truck drivers. The truck will be weathered with some heavy dust, so I am going to give it a try using an airbrush. Not my strongest side, but in this scale and weathering 'Middle Eastern weathering on trucks, an airbrush is the only way to go.

-------------------------------

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Charles
Very impressive. I'm sure it will be perfect for displaying the trucks. Loads of great detailing along the roadway.
Jim

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Wow, that's excellent! Some of those photos could pass for the real thing.
Pete

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Definitely a winner of the .
The Dogs_0.jpg THE DOGS 2 MOD.png
Congratulations Charles .
Very neat photos as well , should think your customer will be pleased with the result .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Bravo Charles........it doesn't get any better than the "Dog's Doodahs"! Well earned award Sir.:thumb2: Rick H.

First Name
Charles
Bravo Charles........it doesn't get any better than the "Dog's Doodahs"! Well earned award Sir.:thumb2: Rick H.

Didn't know it was an award. Thank you for that sir. Much appreciated.