SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Excellent start Daniel, great modding.

Si:smiling3:

H

hey

Thank to all for your words.

In this last weeks i don't have much time to go to the workbench but i done some progress.

The engine arrive and i start the work cut out the excess and start painting the cockpit.

H

hey

A long time since I've written any thing because i had to stop my projects for health reasons.

I had a problem in the cervical spine that prevented me from being in the same position too long time periods. I stopped being able to do some things like driving and when i went to workbench was always for a short period of time because the pain started soon to appear.

At his time i've done a treatment / surgery and am recovering well but still not allow me to drive but i already can spend some time in the workbench with my models.

I will retaket his model and soon put new advances.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Nice start Daniel.great job on the cockpit,and like the engine also ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I hope you get better soon Daniel and I look forward to seeing the completed build

Great start

Z

Ziper_it

All my bests Daniel, recover soon.

Cockpit is looking very good.

Francesco

H

hey

As i don't like the photo etched in the engine, i decide make the wires, i think it looks better.

The construction was very simple and at this time i have all the parts with primer waiting for the paint - i choose the US Navy Aircraft set from Gunze to paint this aircraft and wait this arrive in my hands to start the job.

H

hey

It's my first time with navy aircrafts, any advise to weathering this machine will be very welcome.

S

steve scan

Daniel, this is looking a really nice clean build and good detail work.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
It's my first time with navy aircrafts, any advise to weathering this machine will be very welcome.
Hey Daniel, this is looking awesome so far. As for weathering, go lightly, US Navy aircraft were well looked after; your later-model Hellcat would have worn a gloss paint and been kept very tidy and clean.

Z

Ziper_it

Building looks perfect, waiting for the color now.

Francesco