1/72 Pegasus King Tiger - ready for some weathering

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
H all

Yet another wargaming quick build kit.

If I'm honest it's not the best QB kit I've seen. The wheels in particular are a bit indistinct and the hull was warped at the back but I thought it would make another good test bed for my initial AB attempts last year.

I added a bit of stowage and tracks from the Plastic Soldier Company and then my daughter has added some tissue paper tarpaulin on the back. It is her modelling specialty and so is the go to person in our house when I want some doing.
:)

As it wasn't a great kit and I wasn't planning for it to see the light of day, I didn't take a lot of car on assembly so the odd seam line is visible in places. I wish I'd taken a bit more care over the assembly now as it's scrubbed ok in my opinion (other than me messing up a decal) and so will be making it onto the battlefield, much to my son's dismay in his capacity as British C-in-C.

It's sat been waiting in a box to be weathered for the past year and so I thought it was about time I finished it and so I plan giving pigments a go for the first time.

ACW before it gets weathered!

Andrew

Airbrush: cheap chinese job. Paints: Humbrol, Vallejo and maybe even Revell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

48367481606_30c0f1cc4c_c.jpg

48367468746_67ef859224_c.jpg

48367466696_9cfcf69c32_c.jpg

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Thanks guys much appreciated!!!

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Can't beat a King Tiger. Nicely done Andy especially as it is your second attempt.

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Can't beat a King Tiger. Nicely done Andy especially as it is your second attempt.

Thanks Steve. To be honest I was surprised how well it turned out - clearly all the practicing on paper and card paid off!!