A quick thank you.

F

Fenlander

I have just got back from sunny (?) Wales. Although, for once, I had a good mobile internet connection on my netbook and dongle, SWMBO though it was perfect for keeping track of Facebook.........

Anyway, I am just catching up with threads and there is currently 13 started in the GB Under Construction. Thanks folks for supporting the group build so well.

Now then, I did find a Model Shop in Porthmadog, and avery good one to. Sadly, it didn't have the FW190 I wanted so I have yet to get my kit...... However, they did have something I wanted and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it there. More about that in another thread. I did get some 1:48 figures to go with my FW and I will post them with the rest of the kit.

Anyone planning a diorama? Mine will be my usual boring 'Scenic Base' lol

Thanks again for the support, this is going really well.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I was going to do a dio with mine but i am not sure i could mould the pilot into the position i wanted :frown:

F

Fenlander

Th figures I got for mine are ICM 1:48 German Luftwaffe Ground Personnel. There is another similar set. This one I have has a standing pilot in conversation with two officers and four ground crew, on sculpted to be sitting on the aircraft wheel with a tin plate in one hand and some bread in the other, he has a cute dog begging for the bread. Very nice figures which cost me £6.50 at the shop but Model Hobbies (the link shows the set I have, do them for £5.98 plus P+P. Not to good at painting 1:35 so I am expecting 'issues' with the 1:48, they are quite small lol.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
You know me Graham, there's always a little dio from me. But at least this time i have all the parts before i start the model.

Have fun, John