Academy 1/72 Cessna A-37B Dragonfly

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I should add that this particular kit from Academy is, for the money, a little gem which is a great mojo restorer :thumb2:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nearly complete, but had some trouble connecting the external stores. The tabs on the pylons were too shallow; a lesson for future builds to check the fit before painting. Expecting to have this one done and dusted in the next few days.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Coming on very nicely Joe!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb job joe , a fascinating aircraft beautifully finished , always liked the look of the fully loaded A37 , literally groaning under the weight of all the fuel tanks , stores etc , looks as if it could hardly get off the ground , especially when you think how tiny the engines are .

Geoffers

SMF Supporter
First Name
Geoff
Very nice Joe :thumb2:

Very good paint job and I’m going to copy your idea of using a wire to suspend the model up to dry, simple but clever ;)

Geoff.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Beautiful finishes.
Thank you

Very nice Joe.
Pete
Cheers Pete

Superb job joe , a fascinating aircraft beautifully finished , always liked the look of the fully loaded A37 , literally groaning under the weight of all the fuel tanks , stores etc , looks as if it could hardly get off the ground , especially when you think how tiny the engines are .
Cheers Tony. Impressive load for sure on this little beast

Very nice Joe :thumb2:

Very good paint job and I’m going to copy your idea of using a wire to suspend the model up to dry, simple but clever ;)

Geoff.
:thumb2: Sometimes simple is best, thanks Geoff

Niiiice Build. Loving the camo scheme!!