Polux

Nice start.

It's an interesting and different build! I like it :smiling3:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Does anyone else get ALL the pictures posted in a thread when you open any individual post? I just opened this thread and looked at the pictures that Tel posted on 1st September and all the pictures he posted yesterday also appeared. I got confused trying to work out what progress he'd made on yesterday's post when I'd already seen the pictures!

Gern

PS Sorry to interrupt your thread Tel - it's just annoying trying to watch your progress when I can't view the pictures properly.

PPS Colin - I did update my Adobe as you suggested but it made no difference. I still have problems looking at pictures!

0ne48thtel

Thanks JoeI I still have a bit to do but I am confident it won't look far off the real thing

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That looks really good so far. Did you use the larger size plastic for the frame? If so it doesn't show that it's out of scale - it looks just right.

Gern

0ne48thtel

Thanks Dave. No I didn't use the larger size I cut strips down to 1mil and it seems good enough to hold one or to figures as required.

Terry

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I know this is not an aircraft but it needed a new home while I "tidy up" So I figure this is as good a place as any !

Ian M