Aircraft Recognition Quiz Pictures 2005

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
4f690b40.jpg

This new thread replaces the old recognition quiz section which has now become too large thus slowing down the download time,please use this thread in conjunction with the new 'hidden answer' system cleverly devised by John,this first one should show how the system works,but first in Johns own words this is how it is done-

'To have your answer hidden you need to use answer tags this means that the answer will be enclosed in them like this-

[answer ] this is the answer [/answer ]

don't have any spaces inbetween the r & ] and thats it :smiling3: but you must use the close tag [/answer ] or everything after [answer ] will be hiden

So for the answer to the aircraft above it works like this-

[answer]MoraneSaulnierMS733[/answer]

If you move your mouse across the above you will see the answer to the first posting here.

So just to recap this is how the answer is physically shown,note 'no gaps' but I have added one in this one to show the layout otherwise it would be invisible,once you get the hang of how to write the tag it is easy-

[answer ]MoraneSaulnierMS733[answer ]

Last edited by a moderator:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
4f7e02b0.jpg

Which type of aeroplane is this ?

[answer]NDN1Firecracker[answer]

[answer]NormanFirecracker[/answer]

D

duncan

Request permission to taxi. Going south to the sun. Edit, my picture didnt come up. Checking cockpit drill again, returning to ramp. out.

Last edited:
K

Kiwi

I just tried the tag system and I didn't end up with a black block, just the words I had typed in.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I just tried the tag system and I didn't end up with a black block' date=' just the words I had typed in.[/quote']This seams to be getting complicated :smiling3:

to hide your answer type this

[answer ]this is the answer[/answer ]

But you must NOT have a space between the r & ] on both tags

answer.gif

This will produce a black bar, like the one below, that when your mouse is moved over it, it will reveal the answer :smiling3:

[answer]This is the answer[/answer]

D

duncan

Trying to post picture again ..all fingers and brain engaged. ...cant get picture to load, tried various sizes ,no luck. Sorry.

Last edited:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I just tried the tag system and I didn't end up with a black block' date=' just the words I had typed in.[/quote']*** Kiwi,the Snargasher has come up fine,I have the black block this end ok ?

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Trying to post picture again ..all fingers and brain engaged. ...cant get picture to load' date=' tried various sizes ,no luck. Sorry.[/quote']*** Duncan,make sure it is a jpeg format file,anything else will not work.

D

duncan

Trying again to post Jpeg. to the music of My Fair Lady.."by jove I think he`s got it..the rain in Spain etc etc " [answer]beriev12p-200turboversion[/answer]

View attachment 7441

/monthly_2005_01/rusfire.jpg.0bcb36acaa8e58d81374c68a81485a31.jpg

View attachment 12736

rusfire.jpg

Last edited:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Nice of you to hijack my thread' date=' Wonwinglo. Must have been irritating the hell out of you.[/quote']It was me that closed the other thread, and suggested to wonwinglo to start another, it seemed to be getting a little big and unmanageable.