AMT Star wars star destroyer (fibre optic lighting.)

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Another build I’ll follow with interest Peter. I’ve got the Zvezda version (I think they’re the same moulds) and I plan to light mine too, although I had to source the fibre optics and electronics separately. Are the fixtures you’re running the fibre optics through part of the kit or bits from the spares box? Is this where you’re planing to house the LEDs? looking forward to this too.
Cheers
Paul

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Another build I’ll follow with interest Peter. I’ve got the Zvezda version (I think they’re the same moulds) and I plan to light mine too, although I had to source the fibre optics and electronics separately. Are the fixtures you’re running the fibre optics through part of the kit or bits from the spares box? Is this where you’re planing to house the LEDs? looking forward to this too.
Cheers
Paul
Everything is in kit but because the lighting is out of date I will be changing most for modern leds

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
GOOD SHOW Peter ive always wanted to build one of these in a big scale but not enough room what the scale of yours ?
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
LOOKS very good Peter whats there a strike on the enterprise ? as you was doin good on that
chrisb