''An Unknown Warrior'' in flight

I

ian lanc

Well guys this is my latest cock-up due to decals getting ruined my new addition will be called ''An Unknown Warrior''

There are many old B/W wartime pictures show Lanc's with no codes so i like it now.

Kit is the old Frog but reissued NOVO 1/96th Avro Lancaster.

Ailerons - rear wings - fins cut and set to give it that 'banked get out of here' look'

The RAF badge is a vintage Kings Cross brass cap badge, this sets the stand off.

Just noticed that i have missed out a canopy frame section, i'll paint it in soon :laughing: Thanks for Looking :beer:

Last edited:
M

mobear

nice lancy hope my build turns out as good as yours lol

mobear

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Another lovely Lancaster. For a moment,when I saw the title,I thought you were going to surprise us and build something else :smiling3:

I like the badge on the stand too.

Cheers

Steve

I

ian lanc

\ said:
For a moment,when I saw the title,I thought you were going to surprise us and build something else :smiling3:Cheers Steve
Steve my next build is to be ''Frightning'' with a twist and will be Victorious after a fuel stop !

Its not going to be WWII and it ain't going to be anything to do with the USA.

Pure sex and it will be English.

The clues are in my post by the way ...lol

Thats all i'm going to say.

ian.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
You've got me going now Ian! I will figure this out.......I will......I will.

Cheers

Steve

I

ian lanc

\ said:
You've got me going now Ian! I will figure this out.......I will......I will.Cheers Steve
I don't think i've ever seen this type of 'set up' but i have seen them built up singly.

Another hint ! There is a place in the UK of old flying things which used to fly

but are no longer allowed to because of their AWESOMENESS and sheer ''Fright''

lol

Ian.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
If we were playing cards, would a nine of diamonds be a good card to play?

I see Red and Silver......

Ian M

I

ian lanc

Ok Steve and Ian ! Heres what i'm going to build next.........

Photos: Handley Page Victor K2 (HP-80) Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

I'm going to use either the Matchbox or Revell Victor and two Matchbox Lightnings, one F6 and one modified T55 into a T4/5.

All three aircraft wheel be 'wheels up' and the Victor will be on a clear rod and the two Lightnings will

well i hope they do be attached to the refuelling lines which will be made from very thin steel rod.

Cheers.

Ian.