andy's p-51 red tail 1:24

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's great Andrew , I'm not a P51 fan but that is one of the best I've seen :smiling3:

L

Laurie

Bbb...limey Andrew that is very impressive indeed.

Some nice technique and work in your model. That is really the tops in model making.

Laurie

D

dougie

doesn't look good... It looks amazing, the panel differentiation is perfection, well done mate

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work Andrew. That NMF is the dogs danglies. Nice touch with the motorised propeller.

Great finish as well.

P

phalinmegob

thanks guys, i do feel that it is one of my best so far, have fallen in love with alclad paints, but they are a bit smelly.

P

phalinmegob

hi scott, how you doing. the kit was an absolute dog, nothing really went together properly and just about every part had to be fiddled with in some way or another to mate up correctly. you still at the station?

D

dubster72

For such a poor fitting kit, that's nothing short of remarkable Andy! The finish is excellent, & the variation of panel colours gives it a rich depth that I love!

Still, shame on Airfix for reboxing this to attract unaware buyers who've seen the film.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh wow Andrew,thats a superb build,like the spinning prop ,very nicely done, ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
If you didn't have a build thread and we knew no better this could easily be mistaken for a more state of the art modern kit. Very nicely done Andrew, your NMF finish is very well done.

N

noble

\ said:
hi scott, how you doing. the kit was an absolute dog, nothing really went together properly and just about every part had to be fiddled with in some way or another to mate up correctly. you still at the station?
Hi mate yeah still there, the reason I was asking was the one I had a few years ago was a dog that needed to be put down, it got thrown in the bin so you've done really well with the build.

scott