AT-TE of the Grand Republic; Veteran of the 41st Elite Corp

V

virtue66

The 41st Elite Corps was a legion of elite clones in the Grand Army of the Republic, composed of many variants of troopers, including AT-RT drivers, clone scout troopers and BARC troopers. Their legion color was alternately gray or marked with green camouflage. The 41st Elite was a division out of the 9th Assault Corps, under command of Senior Jedi General Luminara Unduli and Senior clone commander Gree.

This AT-TE has seen extensive battles and suffer massive damages from serving with the 41st Elite Corps under Commander Gree and Jedi Master Yoda on Kashyyyk. The left side of this AT-TE is more severally damaged as the dense forest of Kashyyyk is not as forgiving to the men and materials of the Republic as the other planets.

Now, that the Introduction is done, allow me to present to you, My custom coloured and Damaged AT-TE ...

'''Trumpet '''

M

mobear

is it safe to go out in this craft some weathering and gunfire damage on it,around it lol.its cool

mobear

V

virtue66

\ said:
Quality work there.scott
Thank you so much

\ said:
is it safe to go out in this craft some weathering and gunfire damage on it,around it lol.its coolmobear
LOOOL .. yes, I presume it is safe .. Thank you

Thanks guys..

Cheers,

Gary