Babylon 5 help please

N

noble

Hi folks does anyone know where i can get images , pictures or semi detailed drawings of babylon 5s Cobra launch bay set up? I want to scratch build this to put my starfury in when it's complete, i hope someone can help me here.

scott

B

Boldman

The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5

This is probably your best bet. I'm a bit out of practice with Bab5 sites nowadays. I had one of my own at one point many many years ago, but that got lost in various moves between hosting companies and domain registrars, just like my Dark Age of Camelot sites :sad: LOL just found my old City of Heroes site from many years back - I obviously must have paid for the domain for longer than I thought...

N

noble

\ said:
The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5This is probably your best bet. I'm a bit out of practice with Bab5 sites nowadays. I had one of my own at one point many many years ago, but that got lost in various moves between hosting companies and domain registrars, just like my Dark Age of Camelot sites :sad: LOL just found my old City of Heroes site from many years back - I obviously must have paid for the domain for longer than I thought...
Cheers Andrew i will need to have a look at that one at home as the works computer won't let me access the site unfortunately.

scott