BAE harrier 1/72 (Airfix)

M

mobear

P

Polux

Fantastic!!!

Nice to see you posting a build thread again ;)

Cheers

Polux

L

Laurie

Good progress Ole. Just doing the same Finished a long build 1/48 and wanted a relaxing 1/72 short build to restore equilibrium.

Cannot beat a Harrier. the WW11 threw up lots of interesting aircraft but post war I find very mostly uninteresting. But the Harrier is a very special type.

Laurie

M

mobear

thnx u 2, Laurie you`re right there is a lot of aircraft to choose from,i have an A10 warthog and a f14 tomcat to start, polux i keep coming in to the forum and look around,the problem was my hands,i had no grip at all and phantom i was building got a bit broken so i just stopped lol,things have improved a lot not though just more physio and i will be up and running full time ;)

C

Caledonia

Great progress, nice to see you plastic bashing again Ole, like the colours very much. Cheers Derek

N

noble

I like what you've done so far the engine looks cool.

scott

D

Dazaiki

That really brings it to life. Have you got any photos on how you went about scratch building the engine. Or can you post a brief description of materials and techniques.

I don't ask for much lol.

If you can't ill just enjoy looking at the build.

Daz

M

mobear

thnx for all your kind replies its nice to be building again,and i found the lid off the airbrush lol

mobear

D

dubster72

Good to see that you're building again Ole :smiling3: your Harrier is looking sweet!

Cheers

Patrick

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
good to see you back at the bench Ole,and looking good as well

do like the added detail on the engine, great well done ;)

First Name
Dave
Good to see you back model making Ole.The Harrier looks good.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
He's back! Nice work on that Harrier so far Ole, that will surely add a lot of uniqueness and interest to your Harrier.