Battle droid and Stap

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone I'm calling time on this now as it'll be one I'll be messing with forever otherwise. I may return another day. As individual items they went together like a dream. But the nightmare began when I had to pair them together. The droid just didn't fit to the handlebars so I broke and pinned his arms at the shoulder elbow and wrists joints . So if you ever build the kit yourselves be forewarned. Not what I'd normally go for but a cheapo car boot find. Hope your like it.

Thanks for looking and any comments left cheers john.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work on this one John,real do like him,the scooter turned out real well nice ,great tones and colors,

the whole thing looks superb,very glad that you were able o pair them up with a bit of good thing,very well done, :D

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
got one of these in the stash and ive read adout the problems you have encountered.......the reason why mines not been built! lol

yours looks great, nice weathering

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Gorgeous John, this is superb.Top work!

I did mine but left out the stap as I know there could be some issues, plus mine is all rusty and knackered :smiling3:

B

baz

Nice work John, 

I only wish that I could paint like you building scratch built models is fine I just can not paint I NEED a guy like you to add that finishing touch, maybe I could hire you to paint my models a real good job.

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) 

First Name
barry
Great work John, I built this when it first came out and did the same with the arms enjoyed the build.

Did not look as good as yours though paint job is brill.