Boeing B-17

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress

Click the drop down boxes below the picture to find all the walk-round pics and info

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bikerbart

A stunning photo Allyne.....i love this aircraft. You ganna be making this model then ? Regards Martin.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Got two 1/72 Academy B-17G's, two 1/72 Airfix B-17G's to build and i'm just trying to find a suitable priced 1/48 Revell B-17G :twisted:

B

bikerbart

1/48th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be like HUGE. I wanna see that. :smiling: Academy make a B-29A Superfortress "Korean War" i rather fancy doing that...any idea how good this kit may be Allyne? Fujimi make the same one also in 1/144 scale :smiling:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Here's one I did years ago. I dragged it out of the loft for this photo shoot with a bottle of Xtracrylix (for scale) so it has looked better.

It's big alright. I remember this not being a great kit to build. Academy do a 1/48 version which might be worth a look.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bikerbart

Thats a cracker Steve..what a beast. Whats it doing in the loft...looks much betetr on the dinning room table mate...and what a talking point over dinner :smiling:

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Some great pics on this site too

futurshox.net Civil, Historic & Military Aviation Photography

S

stevenlarge42

awesome mate!!!,,i have a good news for u..i have 1-48th b-17f revell........unmade kits for 2 yrs...it stored in a box in my loft....any thought?....MMM.....drop me a line,,,thks u.......................

F

Fenlander

If you have any kits for swapping Steve, we have a thread specifically for that. If you want to offer kits for sale then we have a thread for that to in For sale/Wanted. Swaps/wanted/for sale are best posted in these as more people will see them.