British Bulldog

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I like that it's got some nice weathering on it it would look great on a base with some greenery:smiling3:

J

John Rixon

Another cracker! I love the variet of odd stuff tied down on your tanks, they make the whole thing look so much more realistic and something that people inhabit.

D

dougie

Excellent build, really nice. Love all the little details, they really make it realistic and add to the model

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Another great build,Jim very nice weathering,and do like all the added bits, ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Another great build,Jim very nice weathering,and do like all the added bits, ;)
Thanx so much Moni! :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks Tommy have a Chieftan in the wings, love the big British "Bullies";)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I like that it's got some nice weathering on it it would look great on a base with some greenery:smiling3:
Working on it

D

dubster72

I do like this! Korea is often the " forgotten " war, so it's great to see something from that conflict. And it's British! :smiling3:

Very nice all round Jim, the overall look of a big hunk of steel comes across really well.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I do like this! Korea is often the " forgotten " war, so it's great to see something from that conflict. And it's British! :smiling3:
Very nice all round Jim, the overall look of a big hunk of steel comes across really well.
I totally agree Patrick, pity it doesn't get the attention that the other major conflicts do :sad:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I like! Is it the Tamiya kit.. I've had my eye on the AFV a Club one for a while...

Great build of a great British icon. Good job on the stowage as well

Ian M.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I like! Is it the Tamiya kit.. I've had my eye on the AFV a Club one for a while...
Great build of a great British icon. Good job on the stowage as well

Ian M.
Yes Ian it is the old Tamiya kit, can you believe it was meant to be motorized! Rubber band tracks gave a bit of a tussle but I believe I did a convincing job of them. I hope. I'm sure the AFV club version will have indy tracks. Had the skirts on at first but then tore them off in disgust! Too much nice detail covered up IMO ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Love this Jim, a great looking Centurion
Thanx, pics a bit dark though, shot at night but from now on will shoot during day ;)