caption comp

B

Bunkerbarge

Hi CJ, an interesting part of the world you come from. Both myself and John, our illustrious leader, are from Halifax so not too far from you.

As for your caption:

1) "Timothy's novel bomb aiming techniques won him many friends in the navy"

2) "What do you mean this one isn't fitted with a curtain?"

3) "For unknown reasons chemical toilets never developed from the experimental stage on operational bombers"

J

jankers

I must remember to memo the designers and ask them to change the position of the hatch.

J.

A

AerynPk

Where ever you may be let your wind go free.

Have that one.

C

cjcj121

The new delivery system , as designed by the Naval engineers , left much to be desired ..

Mid air refueling has been made much easier ,with the addition of a larger receptical.

Hey lads this new toilet aint half drafty ...

T

tag

Nearly there nearly there

The force is strong with this one

or

Bomb aimer to Captain their's a crack in the turret skipper

possibly

Oh bol,**ks these new flying suits are so complicated to many bloody zips you never now which one goes where

Regards Tony :smiling3:

T

tag

Nearly there nearly there

The force is strong with this one

or

Bomb aimer to Captain their's a crack in the turret skipper

possibly

Oh bol,**ks these new flying suits are so complicated to many bloody zips you never now which one goes where

or

Well now the bleeding engines have stoped I got nothing to lose now weeeeeeeee

Regards Tony :smiling3:

B

bogstandard

I'll do anything to cool down that vindaloo from last night.

R

rawfodog

1: The airline toilet MK.I

2: With the invention of the bouncing bomb, Tallboy and Grand Slam, Barnes Wallis latest weapon didn't make the cut

3: (Read in that WW2 news reader voice) Hot off the press, RAF's new weapons stop Nazi germany from sending more troops to the front line, the invasion of france was a success.

A

alan2525

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on flying...

Previously unreleased photos show evidence of chemical warfare used by allied forces during WW2...bombs away!!

R

robinpickford

As usual the British crews has to improvise what with the lack of resources being made available to them.

B

Bluewavestudios

The front gunner came up with a new way to fight off enemy pilots when flying into the sun, drop his pants, dazzle 'em blind with his very white *ss. Works every time !! :D

Regards......Mark

P

Pan_Am_Clipper_Girl

“Nobody understands me…not even my therapist.”

“Graduated to solids disturbingly early.”

L

linebacker55

Caption:

"Rear-gunner to pilot"...."Look out Skipper!...looks like B-for-Bertie's getting a little too close to our rear end as usual!..."

L

linebacker55

Or....

Observing strict radio silence, Ginger was caught demonstrating that the target was an absolute "sitter" in typical RAF fashion!