caption competition- if you laugh you are a bad person !

A

alan2525

"We're racing for pink slips baby...lose the race lose your ride!"

"Formula One - Still as dangerous as ever despite drastic attempts to slow cars down"

"Photographed during filming of: 'The Fast and the Furious - Streatham Town Centre: Drift

If You Ain't Outta Control, You Ain't In Control"

"Get your motor runnin' Head out on the highway Lookin' for adventure And whatever comes our way..."

"Aunt Bessie, fueled by a lethal concoction of arthritis medication, vitamin pills, vallium, polo mints and lucozade...it was just an accident waiting to happen!"

Last edited:
T

tigertc

Battery fully charged....check

Hair, nice & blue rinsed....check

Glasses........................WooooOOOoah

B

Bunkerbarge

Right then now I can sue the gas board for the hole in the road, the council for not enforcing rigid barriers, the corner shop for making me do my shopping at rush hour, the buggy manufacturer for faulty brakes and that idiot who has just caused me so much stress and anxiety by taking my picture!!!!!

N

noobee captain

Rampaging granny foiled by British Gas trap in Ealing High Street.

Gas main repairs uncover fossil.

If it had been a skip someone would have thrown in a Skoda.

Down and out found living in hole in the pavement.

Found the blockage!

Go-karting for the over 60s takes off in Birmingham.

Women Drivers!

Olympic hopefull Nora Blane fails to qualify for the Darby & Joan street racing event.

He said "keep to the left" so I moved over to the left!

Police finally catch the mastermind behind a series of children's buggy thefts!

T

tigertc

Rampaging granny foiled by British Gas trap in Ealing High Street.Gas main repairs uncover fossil.

If it had been a skip someone would have thrown in a Skoda.

Down and out found living in hole in the pavement.

Found the blockage!

Go-karting for the over 60s takes off in Birmingham.

Women Drivers!

Olympic hopefull Nora Blane fails to qualify for the Darby & Joan street racing event.

He said "keep to the left" so I moved over to the left!

Police finally catch the mastermind behind a series of children's buggy thefts!
James corners the market for captions!!

All crackin quips Noobie, nice!

J

Jayjay

Medic removes heafty tins from right side of handlebar and discovers the tracking problem.

G

GEEDUBBYA

pic23199gl2.jpg

DATELINE: London U.K. Associated press

In what can only be described as a "Freak accident", Mrs Gertrude Veeblefester was happy to escape with her life.

Mrs veeblefester, a native of Daytona Beach, Florida, Home of the Daytona 500, visiting downtown London, England, was discovered late yesterday evening in what originally was thought to be a construction zone. As it turns out however, it was in fact her attempt to cordon off a small strip of blacktop in an effort to try out her new "HOVERROUND 2006 SUX".

Although the personal mobility vehicle did as she expected, there were a few "unexpected" drawbacks to the new device. The 500hp dodge viper engine and the all terrain "gumbo mudder" offroad tires combined to produce an "asphalt chewing, rubber burning, granny throwing death trap".

When asked what happened, all Mrs Veeblefester could say was "Those darn british driving on the blooming wrong side of the road....followed by a few colorful explitives &$#@(*&$!.

A local resident was quoted as saying "I thought they were filming a bloody sequel to "Back to the future part 17 or something, there were flames and smoke and screaming. Stupid yanks driving on the wrong side of the road".

As of this writing, no charges have been filed and the question still remains, "Who is really driving on the wrong side of the road"?

have a good day,

Greg

F

flytilbroke

Modern Bag-lady fails to get away with the workmans flask and sandwiches.

B

Bunkerbarge

pic23199gl2.jpg
DATELINE: London U.K. Associated press

In what can only be described as a "Freak accident", Mrs Gertrude Veeblefester was happy to escape with her life.

Mrs veeblefester, a native of Daytona Beach, Florida, Home of the Daytona 500, visiting downtown London, England, was discovered late yesterday evening in what originally was thought to be a construction zone. As it turns out however, it was in fact her attempt to cordon off a small strip of blacktop in an effort to try out her new "HOVERROUND 2006 SUX".

Although the personal mobility vehicle did as she expected, there were a few "unexpected" drawbacks to the new device. The 500hp dodge viper engine and the all terrain "gumbo mudder" offroad tires combined to produce an "asphalt chewing, rubber burning, granny throwing death trap".

When asked what happened, all Mrs Veeblefester could say was "Those darn british driving on the blooming wrong side of the road....followed by a few colorful explitives &$#@(*&$!.

A local resident was quoted as saying "I thought they were filming a bloody sequel to "Back to the future part 17 or something, there were flames and smoke and screaming. Stupid yanks driving on the wrong side of the road".

As of this writing, no charges have been filed and the question still remains, "Who is really driving on the wrong side of the road"?

have a good day,

Greg

Greg, that has to be the longest caption ever posted. Brilliant mate!!

J

Jayjay

more of a statement than a caption,

Why is nobody helping her ???? the're all standing around with hands in pockets,:grinball2:

Jay

P.S. after showing my wife this, SHE said 'Typical woman driver!'

R

rjwood_uk

first aid JayJay...

you have to asses the situation first and make sure it is safe to move her. it looks like the paramedic is asking her some questions and filling in a form.

for heavens sake. even paramedics have paperwork now! next the fire brigade will need to fill in forms before they enter a burning building to rescue a baby!

J

Jayjay

Paperwork? He looks like he's rifiling through her carrier bag.lol

T

Tailspin14

She does have that, "I think I peed myself." look about her doesn't she....

A

alan2525

Paperwork? He looks like he's rifiling through her carrier bag.lol
The guy with his hands in his pocket is saying...

"Hey I'll swap the can of Heinx Beans for those spaghetti hoops..."

and the Paramedic is saying...

"I think there's a bar of Dairymilk in here too..."

N

new to trains

quality caption folks, have me chuckling for an hour or so !

B

Bluewavestudios

She does have that' date=' "I think I peed myself." look about her doesn't she....[/quote']Yes they all do....Usually In Marks and Spencers Lol ....Long before they hit the ditch !!! :D

Regards......Mark.

A

alan2525

Hey thats probably someones old grandma you're refering too there!

Be nice! :P

Was still funny tho...Heheh