caption competition- if you laugh you are a bad person !

T

Tailspin14

Just keep in mind, she might be someone else's grandmother, but they would be laughing just as hard if it was yours.

B

Bluewavestudios

I would be very worried if it was either of my GrandMothers...they are both dead and long buried !!!

Mark.

A

AerynPk

hey that picture looks like my nan all she needs is the oxygen tank and tubes up her nose.

N

noobee captain

And she drives like the stupid woman who rear-ended my hire car at the weekend. Slow moving traffic in a busy area, we moved a car length forward and she hit me with some force.

From the knowledge she had I think she has done that before!

D

dinsour

Oh BOY, I wonder if my tripple A will cover this??

There goes my safe driving award!

N

noobee captain

Being serious for a moment ... did anyone see the bit on Watchdog?

These vehicles are ilegal if they have no insurance and go on the road and most of the users they questioned had no idea they could get insurance or laughed at the idea.

N

new to trains

there is a bloke up my road who has a trailer on his one !!!!, he goes down the village does all his shopping piles it in the trailer and then scoots up the road .........

it looks like some kind of 'mobility buggy road train' !!!!!!!

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Granny tests out the new gradiant hugging Super Scooter.

'It just opened up,a big hole in the road'

'New terrain following vehicle undergoes tests'

'Just check to see that the eggs are not broken luvvy'

'Junk and Disorderly'

'Road swallows up mobility scooter'

G

Gaz

New "cost effective" a.p.c put through tests by MoD at new test facility.

B

Bunkerbarge

The poor old dear probably suffered major trauma and here's us thinking of humorous captions.

It'll come back to haunt us mark my words, at the final check out we may well be asked about it, probably by some little old lady in a scooter who popped it when she drove it into a ditch!!!!