Caption time-More fun for everyone.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
f3c924d0.jpg

'Captain Maclean-Toothpaste ( on the left ) prides himself on 25 years of safe flying' 'First Officer Pringle-Crisp ( on the right ) says yes we have the sky covered in that time'

R

rjwood_uk

captain jones and co-pilot jim-bob had not notices the one way sign at the begining of fluffy cloud avenue.

B

Bluewavestudios

Capt, "I really can't understand why people are scared of flying, safest job in the world this !!!"

Mark.

B

Bunkerbarge

...and make sure that you tell your readers that our safety record is the best in the industry.

B

Bunkerbarge

This procedure needs no human involvement whatsoever as our time in the simulator has proven.

G

Goldie

Worlds Quickest game of " Chicken "

:sunglasse :smile1: :yeahbaby:

F

flytilbroke

Cockpit visiting hours are 1400 to1430, it is now 1359-59 seconds

T

tigertc

Roger and Tango thought it would be really funny to paste a picture of a twin engined light aircraft to the window of the cockpit. Just for those passengers that like to visit the cockpit with little Johnny.

T

tigertc

now thats what i call funny!

i just peed my pants laffin, lmfao

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Caption time-Get your thinking caps on.

ebbf4770.jpg

'He is lovely,super,cute,friendly and he is mine..so hands off you big bully or I will get my dad onto you,so there'

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Tigertc,can you make you image a bit larger please ? I just cannot see the detail that you have incorporated,thank you.

N

noobee captain

When I was young hamsters seemed so much smaller!

(is that not meant to read the other way???)

T

tigertc

Untitled-1.jpg

Guess there might be a couple of peeps that won't get this, follow the link http://www.scale-models.co.uk/t2481-caption-timethis-one-should-tax-you-all.html

Last edited: