check on posting pics

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Stuart
Photos have posted fine. You have a choice to post pictures as either thumb nails - small images like you have done which can be expanded by the viewer, or full size.
That certainly is a colourful wall.
Jim

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Some fine models there Stuart. Love the jigsaws on the wall.

hirschberg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stuart
The wall.
I had a period of making jigsaw puzzles. When I then used the spare 'bedroom' for my hobby room, I thought
what a great idea to stick the puzzles onto the wall, especially considering all the time taken to finnish them.
I personnaly, although I am biased here, think the finnished effect is rather cool.
Stuart

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Well Stuart I didn't realize they were jigsaw puzzles. I was looking on my phone but even so - very effective.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great stuff. Glad you’ve sorted the photo hoodoo…..

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Stuart, Thanks for posting. Just a thought, for some reason some members can't open the thumbnails when they are posted on some threads, you might expand them to full size before posting as a courtesy to those that are unable to do so. Cheers, Rick H. :smiling3:

hirschberg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stuart
Hi Stuart, Thanks for posting. Just a thought, for some reason some members can't open the thumbnails when they are posted on some threads, you might expand them to full size before posting as a courtesy to those that are unable to do so. Cheers, Rick H. :smiling3:
Yeah, now you come to mention it, I have had that experience myself, OK in future I'll try to remember that.
Mind you I don't think I will be posting much more, as I do not many photo's.
Stuart

hirschberg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stuart
Morning all.
I have just remebered these two models of American trucks. A Lysander and a Lotus JPS, are also just about visable. There is a piece missing on the Lotus.DSC04571 (Copy).jpg
DSC04570 (Copy).jpg

Last edited: