Children of the grave

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
You've done it again Jim. A thought provoking dio. A subject most steer clear of. You have the ability to show the true nature of war in a way that doesn't glorify or sanitise it.
Well done indeed.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
A snapshot in time that speaks volumes of the repeated failures of the World's leaders to understand what it costs when they attempt to impose their will and force their policies on those they choose to oppress........flawless workmanship on this Jim and a "bold statement" indeed! Tip O' the Hat to you Sir!! :thumb2: :thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Very well done. The others have said it all already.

Andrew

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
You've done it again Jim. A thought provoking dio. A subject most steer clear of. You have the ability to show the true nature of war in a way that doesn't glorify or sanitise it.
Well done indeed.
Thanks so much Jim, I appreciate that. I did screw up a bit when posting pics, repeated some and left out others, like the two Russians sneaking up on the Germans
Well that's what happens when one posts a thread at 2:30 AM:sleeping:

I'll add those in when I get a chance.

Jim.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Another stark reminder from You Jim on war is ugly. Most expertly done.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A snapshot in time that speaks volumes of the repeated failures of the World's leaders to understand what it costs when they attempt to impose their will and force their policies on those they choose to oppress........flawless workmanship on this Jim and a "bold statement" indeed! Tip O' the Hat to you Sir!! :thumb2: :thumb2:
Thanks Rick, it is so sad that our so called leaders toss human lives about like feathers in a pillow fight, only you can be sure none of those feathers come from "their flock":angry:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
And well deserving of the Dog's!! I tip my hat to the Committee Mr. Race, for its astute judgement, on behalf of the Good Mr. Grumpa! :thumb2: :thumb2:
Thanks again guys, but as I scan this thread again, I realize that exhaustion and vodka are not a good combination for putting up one's work,
ie; pics suck!
So me thinks I shall attempt a legitimate offering in a follow up on this thread, it really does deserve better Justice than is now the case.

Thank you for your kind indulgence,

Jim.