Classic Airfix Vickers Vanguard

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Now that is good peter , nice touch with the inside propellers going it's vey convincing :smiling3:

First Name
Jason
Those props look brilliant, nice clean build. Glad you're getting your mojo back Peter.

Jason

First Name
Dave
Great looking build peter.A simple but very effective base to show it off as well.Im not a fan of prop blurs, but I must say yours look very good.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Beautifully done Peter. I'm glad you turned the outer engines off, that looks really good. And you have two running props for the second one :smiling3:

C

Caledonia

Clever idea showing the inboard props spinning as they did when taxiing to the arrivals. Remember flying in a Vanguard in 1966 from Glasgow to Heathrow on my way to Italy. Very comfortable aircraft, used to be a pleasure flying before 'cattle class' was introduced. Cheers Derek

A

andyrobs

Cracking build Peter, as everyones already said, those spinning props are top notch mate

Cheers, Andrew

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Thanks all i am glad you like it as there's not much civi stuff done.

Peter t

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Super model Peter, great idea on the props, great looking bird and a quality piece.

Si:smiling3:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Really nice Peter. Don't see enough civilian aircraft and this is a beauty.

Great work, glad to hear you're getting back in the swing (certainly looks that way!)

All the best

Paul