COMPLETED: 14TH CENTURY LOOKOUT AND SIGNAL TOWER.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Last edited by a moderator:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build, real like it fantastic, and from the weathering and plant life, some think a bit diffidence as well :rolleyes:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Mate that is truly superb , the brick work is fantastic and the overgrowth makes it look real:smiling3:

P

Polux

Yeah!! You can use on any adventure's movie ;)

I personally like the stone colour, is genial.

Another "Si" different build :smiling3:

Polux

Ps: I discover an enormous rusty anchor...I will take some photos next week, maybe you can use for another excellent and different scene :smiling3: :smiling3:

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Incredible detail. I love the second picture where it shows the crack in the brickwork. Top marks.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
great build, real like it fantastic, and from the weathering and plant life, some think a bit diffidence as well :rolleyes:
Bless you Moni, glad you like it.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Mate that is truly superb , the brick work is fantastic and the overgrowth makes it look real:smiling3:
Thanks mate, I like how this has turned out, all came together really well, pleased you like it.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Yeah!! You can use on any adventure's movie ;) I personally like the stone colour, is genial.

Another "Si" different build :smiling3:

Polux

Ps: I discover an enormous rusty anchor...I will take some photos next week, maybe you can use for another excellent and different scene :smiling3: :smiling3:
Much obliged Polux, different, well I try to be. As for the anchor...intriguing. Thank you for stopping by and for the lovely comment.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Incredible detail. I love the second picture where it shows the crack in the brickwork. Top marks.
Thanks you Steve for the great comment, appreciate you having a look and liking my build.

M

mobear

well you played the right way it looks really good,just need a dragon and a dragon slayer and then this will make the most awesome DIO lol

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Super work Si, it looks very realistic. All that it needs now is a maiden dropping her hair out the window for a knight in shining armour to rescue her

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
well you played the right way it looks really good,just need a dragon and a dragon slayer and then this will make the most awesome DIO lol
Thank you Ole, a dragon on the top looking over the edge breathing fire at a knight...interesting idea. Glad you like it though.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Super work Si, it looks very realistic. All that it needs now is a maiden dropping her hair out the window for a knight in shining armour to rescue her
Ta Joe, thanking you for looking and commenting. Seems like folk are wanting a knight and damsel/dragon theme with this build lol, will have to see what I have in the bits box.

P

Paul P

great work Si, theres a pile of stones in me back garden you could build a 1/1 scale one if you fancy it ;)

First Name
rob
lovely little gem there si...always refreshing to see your builds mate. never anything out of the box or dull. you really ought to start selling your stuff ...more people need to see these!!!!!!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top work Si. Cracking job and refreshing to see someone having a go at something away from the norm.

The last outdoor shot is right on the money.....As the actress said to the Bishop "It's just like the real thing!"

Well done mate....

Ron

J

John Huggins

Outstanding work Si, like all your builds you inspire me to do better.

Top marks for a top build.

John

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Unusual subject with superb result. Framing of last picture makes it real.Francesco
Many thanks Francesco, glad you enjoyed looking and the great comment. :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
great work Si, theres a pile of stones in me back garden you could build a 1/1 scale one if you fancy it ;)
Er, let you off Paul, building this was enough with faffing with the brickwork lol. Glad you like it and for stopping by.