Completed tag...Please read.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I have added a completed tag to the diorama forum. So when you are FINISHED you can go in and edit the title and add the completed tag....

Ian M

C

CDW

Is it worth doing this for the scratch build section, or is it not used as much as would warrant it?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That could be an idea Colin. We have done completed sections for the most, but I can see that the diorama section could end up with way to many sections, so thought it better to do it this way...

Ian M

Reactions: CDW

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Ian, can you make this a sticky so it stays at the top of the thread line. Reason, is it is slipping down the list so will/could be forgotten about, specially for newbies.

Si:smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A good idea Si but I think as time goes by and people have gotten used to the 'change' it will not be so much of a change but an everyday thing. The new members that come would not know different..... the message was more to make the existing members aware of a change.

Also the more sticky at the top things there are, the further down the new posts will go.....

Ian M

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
A good idea Si but I think as time goes by and people have gotten used to the 'change' it will not be so much of a change but an everyday thing. The new members that come would not know different..... the message was more to make the existing members aware of a change.Also the more sticky at the top things there are, the further down the new posts will go.....

Ian M
Fair enough... :smiling3:

Si:smiling3: