Contact lense capsules.

P

Paul1978

Maybe this seems quite obvious but for anyone who uses daily contact lenses, these lense capsules (of course with the label ripped off) are so useful for painting.

Sometimes after a painting session, i get so bored with having to scrub my pallet. Quite often i cover the pallet with foil and mix paints in the wells. But using these lense capsules require absolutely no effort and after painting i just throw them away. I've got hundreds stored up.

I have a pic as an example of the lense capsule i mean.

View attachment 21053

1-day-acuvue-moist-lens.jpg

F

Fenlander

How resourceful!!! I wish I knew someone who wears them. Might have to put the word out at work to see if I can get a supply.

D

dubster72

Great idea Paul, shame I'm still only on monthly disposables! Mind you, the foil covering could make decent rifle slings or harnesses or reins? Patrick

P

Paul1978

Patrick, that's an amazing idea about the rifle strings!! Love it! Paul

D

dubster72

lol I sometimes have decent ideas! I think it might help Graham with his mounted soldier & field kitchen kits if the bridle sets supplied look a bit false.

Patrick

F

Fenlander

I certainly have the harness to make for the mounted soldier, the field kitchen is the one without horses so that problem, for the time being, is not an issue.