corvette zr1

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

some excellent work here, the red looks nice. Looking forward to see the body go on the chassis

N

noble

thank you kindly people, I have added a gloss coat to the red and base coated the roof.

WP_20160621_004.jpg

WP_20160622_001.jpg

WP_20160622_002.jpg

WP_20160622_003.jpg

N

noble

Hi mark it was Tamiya x13 metallic blue, cheers for all the support folks very much appreciated.

scott

N

noble

cheers Ralph, I started on building up the cockpit area this morning and will continue after work.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Looking very good!! :x

N

noble

thank you snowman much appreciated, this is this is my first ever car.

N

noble

thanks dude, little bits left to do on it, should complete it tonight.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
It was looking good in the blue scott but it looks even better in the red , great finish on the paintwork, cheers tony

First Name
Gwyn
This is looking great, I liked the metallic blue but I love cars in red. I look forward to see further posts. 

N

noble

thanks tony , thanks gwyn thanks for the great comments she is no show winner but iam pleased with her for a first ever car.

F

Fenlander

Very nice Scott.  I really need to up my game on getting a good finish on a car.  Did a Porche 918 Spyder for my better half's dad.  I went with Alclad White Aluminium for the colour, ended up re spraying three times o.O  Then found that the windscreen was cracked so I am waiting for a replacement from Revell.

WP_20160622_16_01_09_Rich.jpg