Dan & Andys 1/35 ICM Early Bergepanther.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I missed this when it was first posted but glad I've seen it now. A really great build Dan. The used and abused look is very appropriate for a hard worked recovery vehicle.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Very nice. In aircraft world we talk about 'weathering' when things get a bit dirty. I'm not sure what the armour equivalent is, but this has got it in bucket loads, and I like it lots.
Colin, the term used is the same except we up it 300% or more. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Wabble

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Excellent finish on this Dan and looking forward to your next candidate.......congrats on the Dog's, the committee don't fool around when it comes to a decision as easy as this was to make! :thumb2: ;)

CarolsHusband

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dan
Evening everyone. Thank you all for the fresh support & comments. You've made a frustrated modeller very happy.

Doing extensions to the house while the sun shines, plus building goat enclosure & house, new duck pen, plus trying to get at least one old car on the road this summer so no time to start on my Hobby Boss M4 High Speed Tractor.

You lot will be the first to know when I do !

Thanks again
Dan

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks for that Dan.......now hop to it so's you can get back to the "Hobby Bench" and start that High Speed Tractor! :thumb2: :thumb2: ;)