Bunkerbarge

\ said:
has anyone built a fullsize darlek?
Check this one out and possibly send the builder a PM

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/gallery/showimage.php?i=1426&catid=5

S

steverobertsbbc

Hi Merlin,

Try looking at the website of the Dalek Builder's Guild.

http://www.dalekcity.co.uk/

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Merlin,

First, welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you here. Now i havent built a full sized Dalek, but since you raised the thread, I thought I would offer this link to a card model of the Dalek.

The Ultimate Dalek Factory

The model is a free download (simply print out the parts, cut out and assemble with glue.

And here is a link to the plans for a full sized dalek :

They were originally published in the Radio Times 10 year Doctor Who special in 1973.

(above, photos of completed card models of the Dalek)

again, welcome to the forum and have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

B

Bluewavestudios

Haven't built one myself but I know the Army Air Corps guys in RAF Aldergrove in Northern Ireland have, they have one guarding the aircraft hangars and it is very accurate and fully functional too.

My Father has a few pics of it from his time out there, will see if I can get some copies of them.

Have a look at this one on youtube too:

Regards..........Mark

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
hello i am new here but i have built a few full sized dalek by using plans that came in the 10th aniversry radio times but they are inacurate ie; it comes out to tall a dalek is about 1.5 meteres tall or there is a web site for full size dalek builders it is called project dalek i hope this helps. i do have the 10th aniversey plans if you want a copy have fun in building yours peter

P

phalinmegob

there were some really cool full size daleks at cosford this year. i remember having a coversation with one of them which was a strange experience

M

msm2

Some where in my deepest darkest filling cabinet I have the plans for a full size dalek.