Decisions, Decisions................

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
I've enjoyed the Tamiya Matilda so much, I've decided to go for another Tamiya 1/35 offering as my next build. I've poked around in the stash, and found three candidates.
ue carrier 2007.jpgwespe 1995.jpggama goat 2013.jpg

Don't think that any of these have figured recently in the forum.
Which would you like too see blogged? ( open to bribery and flattery! :tongue-out3: )
Dave

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
My first instinct was to go for the french jobbie with buzz lightyear and his brother , i remember graham ( fenlander) building one ages ago , but then i just love the Wespe . Dont really know anything about tanks but I like this one as its open at the back so has a bit more to see, plus I did the old matchbox 1/76 version a few years ago and loved it , so Wespe for me dave

Komedy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Warren
Another vote for the French Carrier, not seen that before

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Go for the oui, oui (UE = Ugly Entity) thang Dave!!! A test of nerves for you and it comes with tweezers too...Unless you already nicked them out of the box...

Prost
Allen

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I’ve built and partially painted a UE many years ago, when it was recently released, and it’s tiny, so it’ll be an interesting challenge for you, I suppose :smiling3: I also have that Gama Goat in the stash and would like to see it built up. The Wespe is the least interesting to me, I must say.